Thursday, 7 April 2011

11th April

It's the date of the unofficial love celebration in my family.


My parents' anniversary is on the 11th April. So do my first and second brother -both were married on the same date.

So for this year, my second brother is having his 2nd anniversary. My first brother, who was once known as the yang-dilangkah-bendul status holder for a year, now will be celebrating his wedding anniversary for the first time. And of course both can't win my mother's. It's her 27th anniversary with dad. And her first anniversary without dad.

She's going to be very sad.

How am I supposed to face two different types of emotion on the exactly same day and place? A happy face for my brothers and then a loss face for my mother?

I think I'm gonna break this 11th April 'rule'. Though the date was my dad's favorite day. He was hoping that all of us get married on the same date as his. Unofficial wills maybe.

The fact that the marriage itself is more important than the date makes me feels like 'sacrificing' this love for dad. 11th April is my dream. But date is just a date. I believe my dad would agree with me in this moment.

Dear Dad,
If I'm not able to make it, I'm still the daughter who loves you with all of my heart for the rest of my life.

Abu Hurayra reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "When a person dies, all action is cut off for him with the exception of three things: sadaqa which continues, knowledge which benefits, or a righteous child who makes supplication for him."
p/s: Cinta setulus jiwa

3 comments:

miss harti said...

oo 11th april will be coming very2 soon.. stay tough dear..

are u palnning to go back to perak?

Munashah said...

That's why, harti. I am preparing for it.

Tak balik kot. Cuti midsem dah dekat, lagi 2 minggu je. :-)

miss harti said...

cuti lagi!! huh ni jeles dgn para pelajar ni!!